– Coordinators, ELS
“Setting topics for a creative writing event is too much work. It is like handing out ideas to every person who is suffering from a writer’s block.” – Shehzad Hathi, TaleSpin ’16
Truer words have not been spoken. It’s even harder to set topics for people suffering from writer’s block if you’re suffering from writer’s block yourself. Well, we’ve done it, so welcome to TaleSpin ’17, the creative writing competition conducted as part of LitFest ’17.
The general guidelines are given here:
- Plagiarism will lead to disqualification.
- You can choose to compose on multiple topics. Your composition may be in the form of a prose, a poem, a comic or literally anything that involves some form of text. (Try to) Limit yourself to 2000 words.
- Topics can be found here: TaleSpin ‘17.
- Entries, along with the topic they have been written on, (and queries) must be emailed to email@example.com
- Deadline for submission is 25th March 2017. Winners will be awarded books as prizes and their entries will be published on the blog.