English Literary Society conducts LitFest every year with the hope of trying out events that have not been conducted before in the club. As part of LitFest’16, our first event is the online creative writing competition. TaleSpin, as the event has been christened this year, is a crazy twist to the good old creative writing competition.
The general guidelines for TaleSpin are given here:
- Plagiarism will lead to disqualification.
- You can choose to compose on multiple topics. Your composition may be in the form of a prose, a poem, a comic or literally anything that involves some form of text.
- Potential topics have been highlighted in this composition: TaleSpin. You can choose to mine the composition for more topics as well (which have not been highlighted).
- Entries, along with the topic they have been written on, (and queries) must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline for submission is 8th March 2016. Results will be declared on the blog during LitFest’16 (11th-13th March). Winners will be awarded books as prizes and their entries will be published on the blog.